We are happy to inform you that Mabuhay Shriners will be holding it's 2nd Hot Sands Ceremonials on Nov. 19-21, 2009 in Iloilo City and to be hosted by the Filipinas Shrine Club, Iloilo Chapter.
Herunder are the details:
Venue: Punta Villa Resort Hotel, Iloilo City
Date: Nov. 19-21, 2009
Requirements for Nobles:
A. Registration Fee will only be P1,500.00 and will cover the lunch & dinner on 20 to 21 November and a Shrine T-shirt.
B. Room accomodations at own expense, you may coordinate or call Noble President Edgar Elechicon (Cell No. : 09207058336).
C. All Nobles are requested to bring the following:
a) Mabuhay FEZ (or other temples)
b) Dark Pants and Long Sleeve Barong for Potentate's Ball
c) 2008 or 2009 Dues Card
Requirements for the Novices:
A. Payment of registration fee of P16,000.00 and will cover the following:
1) 2009(full year) Mabuhay Shriner's dues and Filipinas Shrine Club local dues.
2) Meals and room accomodation on Nov. 20 and 21 as follows:
a) Meals, both lunch and dinner for 20-21 November, plus breakfast for the 21st November. Sisters who will attend the Potentate's Ball will only be assessed P500.00 per.
b) Hotel accomodation for Nov. 20 and 21at Punta Villa Resort Hotel. Check out Nov. 22 lunchtime.
c) Please be prepared with additional funds for the Slave Auction with a minimum of P2,000.
3) Ceremonial Fees, Mabuhay Shriner's FEZ and one Shrine T-shirt.
B. The following should be brought/submitted:
1) 2009 Blue Lodge Dues Card
2) 2 copies of Petition for Initiation and Membership with 2 pieces 2X2 pictures attached.
3) White rubber shoes, a pair of red socks, white t-shirt and short pants.
4) 6 packs of candies and 5 pieces of any toy that can make a 10 year old or below child happy.
5) Long sleeves Barong Tagalog and black pants for the Potentate's Ball.
Schedule of Activities are as follows:
Nov. 19, 2009 - 1:00PM - 5:00 PM Registration of Novices and Nobles at the YMCA, Iznart St. Corner Gen. Luna (Near Day's Hotel).
Please disseminate to all Nobles and Master Masons.
Ours is the greatest PHILANTHROPY in the world today.
The Crippled and Burned Children calls for your attendance and support.
Thank you and see you soon!!!
Noble Edgar Elechicon
Filipinas Shrine Club
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Atty. Jason J. Zapanta
Silanganan Lodge No. 19