Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2008 MILO (Nestle-Phils) Summer Taekwondo Clinic

Brethren,

In case you are planning to enroll your child into sports this summer, the Philippine Taekwondo Association with Nestle-Phils will be conducting summer programs nationwide.

We will be offering the Milo Summer Taekwondo Clinic; and I myself will be handling several training centres in various locations within Metro Manila (Quezon City & Bulacan). Should you have any interest in enrolling your child, kindly check out my official site for more details:

http://www.tkdeck.multiply.com/

See you this summer!

Coach Deck Rivera
Gen Artemio Ricarte Lodge No. 322
0906.3040819 (Globe Cell)
0922.8286140 (Sun Cell)

(Via email by Bro "Coach" Deck Rivera).

1 comment:

FilMasons NSW said...

Hi Kuyang,

I am from Malolos, Bulacan. Will you be conducting one there? I am interested to have my twin boys join. Thanks.

Joel Manuel
Malolos :: 46 F. and A. M.
M. H. Del Pilar Chapter
Order of Demolay ISC