Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SoCal 2nd Eyeball: 29 Aug

Brethren,

We will have the EB2EB [Eyeball to Eyeball](Gathering) on Aug 29.

Location: Maharlika Café and Grill
1819 E Plaza Blvd
National City,CA
619) 477-6028

Cost: $9.00 –All you can eat [Families welcome]

Time: Lunch starts at 1300 (1PM)

Payment will be at the venue. For reservation, please contact me.

There will pins and t-shirts for sale [charity fund raising]. Pins are $2.00 t-shirts $11, XXL additional $2.

"It is not how long you live that counts but it is how you enjoy your life!!!

William Rabara "bradpans" Francia
Pinatubo Lodge #52, San Narciso, Zambales
South West lodge #283, National City, CA
Hometown: Sto Nino San Felipe, Zambales
Current location: San Diego, CA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PinoyMasons/

2 comments:

delfin gutierrez said...

greetings my brethren,
I am Delfin M. Gutierrez from Mt. Mainam Lodge #49 Naic, Cavite Philippines. I was raised to the sublime degree of MM last July 2009 and now presently residing here in National city, CA. I wish I could be part of your EB2EB Gathering and meet fellow brethren here in San Diego, CA.

FilMasons NSW said...

Bro Delfin,

Great! Just turn up at the Maharlika on the appointed date and time and see our Bro Bradpans aka William Francia.

I am sure there are a lot of seats available.

Regards,

Bro Mario