Friday, February 20, 2009

Bro Jed S Malayang Drops Working Tools: 18 Feb 2009

Brethren,

I just received [a] sad news from WMBro Franciso Liu of Mt. Kaladias Lodge informing me that Bro. Jed S Malayang, Senior Demolay of Leon Kilat Chapter and a brother Master Mason, dropped his working tools today at Dumaguete City.

Please say a prayer for his eternal repose, for Bro. Jed was a worthy brother.

Fraternally,

Bro. Joji Bulawin
DDGM, NCR-A, JDML305

------------------------

May his soul rest in eternal peace!

He's one good guy I knew back in Iligan, VW Sir.

Brother Moy C Saruang
[communicating thru cellphone]

------------------------

To Sister Gladys, Brother Sr DeMolay SU Pres. Bro. Ben S. Malayang III and Family:

Personally and with heavy heart, I am really saddened about the unexpected demise of our dear and beloved Brother JED S. MALAYANG. Sister Gladys, I will be sending you a text message.

Unfortunately, I am home now trying to recuperate from flu, I am sick right now and I just can't get out of the house, I am so weak.

Please accept my personal and SINCEREST CONDOLENCES and SYMPATHY to you and to the whole Malayang family.

Sincerely & fraternally,

Noe Rondina Poblete
Senior DeMolay (1968)
Leon Kilat Chapter
Silliman University DeMolay Club
Dumaguete City

------------------------

Brods,

Just received text from Brod Suresh Parmanand that Brod JED S MALAYANG dropped his working tools this morning.

Everybody is urged to pray for his family and love ones in this difficult hour.

Any cash donations from LKC Senior DeMolays will be appreciated [details deleted for privacy reasons. Mod].

Archie
lkc '67

------------------------

Brother DeMolays:

Bro. Jed soon to meet the Lord! Heart still pumping but waiting for medicine to be consumed.

Please let us pray for the eternal peace and strenght for the family at this time.

Perry Valente
LKC Batch 78

-----------------------

Dear Sis Gladys, Bro Ben S Malayang III and family,

Please accept my condolences and prayers on the passing of Bro Jed S Malayang.

I've met Bro Jed on my trip to Silliman University attending the 13th Rizal Youth Leadership Training Institute (13th RYLTI); with Bro Nestor R Domingo. Both of us are from Teodoro R Yangco Chapter, IOD and we were so happy to meet fellow DeMolays especially of Leon Kilat Chapter.

Its been a pleasure and a privilege meeting and knowing Bro Jed S Malayang, even for a very brief period.

May he rest in peace!

Sincerely and fraternally,

Bro Mario Baylon Jr
T R Yangco Chapter
Lincoln Lodge No 34

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to extend my family's sincerest condolences and prayers. Brod Jed has been very close to me during our days in Iligan City. He was a dedicated DeMolay and a true Mason in all his words and doings.

Ervin Aspiras
James J. Wilson Chapter
Iligan Lodge No. 207, F. & A.M.
Coronati Lodge No. 520, G.R.C.
Maranaw Bodies, A.A.S.R.