Tuesday, June 9, 2009

GLP 93rd ANCOM: A Message of Thanks



Brethren,

Herewith is a text message by VW Bro Oscar P. Musni, PJGL, the 93rd ANCOM [ex-]Convention Director, which deserves to be read by everyone in this jurisdiction:

"Brethren of the 93rd ANCOM Committee: We have done it! The Opening of the ANCOM [2009] up to the Installation proved that from start to the finish, our efforts have insured our successes.

The result is indeed memorable and the Installation which capped the historic occasion is the cream, the dessert that gives thev sweet aftertaste and we have now our pride and our joy in the Grand Orient.

At this stage, thought this may seem late, but I have to catch up with my professional task; I convey to you my heartfelt gratitude for the unstinting support you have given to the task. With you, the idea has become a fact. Remember, it is you, not I; who has made it happen. I am just fortunate that you have trusted me to be the primus inter pares.

Gratitude is the memory of the heart. And mine to you is boundless and immeasurable.

Best wishes and congratulations. Please pass to others who have in more ways than one have brought a stone into this edifice of unprecedented achievement of the brethren of these two districts.

My special thanks to VW Bro UPM (Unabia, Peter M. of MD R10-A, my counterpart [of OPM (Oscar P. Musni)]and VW Bro Jim S. Bernadas of MD R10-B for their guidance and support.

May God bless us all and our loved ones!

Bro. Oscar P. Musni, PJGL
93rd ANCOM [ex-]Convention Director"


Via email:

BRO. ABRAHAM S. OLEGARIO, JR.
Don Antonio T. Cosin Memorial 308
Leonardo T. Pañares 220
Cagayan de Oro City

1 comment:

FilMasons NSW said...

VWSirs:

We, who best agree, congratulate you for a job well done. May your tribe increase!

WB Cosain I. Abbas
IPM, Lake Lanao Lodge No. 227
Secretary, Radjah Indarapatra Lodge No. 387
Marawi City